BuyLandInLagos.com is the first real estate blog that focuses on everything land in Lagos – from sharing tips to first-time property purchases, identifying genuine land for sales without government control to listing available land offers from verified real estate agents.
Currently, our blog receives 1000 search traffic from real property buyers and real estate investors looking for affordable plots of lands in prime locations (with titles). We don’t boost of millions of visitors looking for just information but have specific numbers of buyers looking for land to buy on our properties websites. So, if you want to sell your land faster in Lagos right now, let us put your properties in front of these buyers while you wait to receive their inquiries.
How to place your advert on our blog:
- Send in your advert details in Ms word format with property pictures (JPEG, PNG) for easy upload.
- Additional write up on the property like location, title, nearness to major attractions and why buyers should invest in that location will attract a faster response.
- Asking price is necessary.
- Your contact information; email address and phone number.
PREREQUISITE FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT
The following documents are the prerequisite for advert placement on our blog.
- Letter of intent on the Company’s letterhead paper
- Certificate of incorporation
- A passport photograph
- Reference letter from the bank
- Utility bill
- Any of the following means of identification
- Driver’s license
- International passport
- National identity card
Payment should be made in advance either by cash or cheque issued in favour of BIG RESOURCES SOLUTIONS
ADVERT RATES (Free $20 Reloadable Virtual MasterCard For Advertisers)
Side banner Ads (1 Month) – N85,000 (VAT Inclusive) – We will place your land on our sidebar for maximum visibility to our visitors. Only 3 slots are available.
Special Listing (1 Month) – N150,000 (VAT Inclusive) – We will list your property on our blog and put it in front of buyers who are looking for properties in the area your land is located. Only 4 slots are available.
For inquiries, call Oge, 08084219399